Saturday, October 3, 2009

Want to earn through blogging

I started blogging about 9 months ago, back then I didn’t even knew what to blog about, but then my cousin told me that I could earn uber amounts of cash via blogging…and I learned that it was not an easy task for a newbie freelance blogger like myself to be a Pro-blogger ( which is Professional blogger getting paid online) so it’s not only about blogging about what I like, it’s about thinking of ways how I can earn by blogging and actually having fun doing it.

Well first of all I started first on focusing on the important part… What is a blog? we all know what a blog is… we could say that it is a collection of your thoughts and ideas written in a conversational manner on every article that has a bit of your personality stamped in it.

What to blog about? depends on what the type of blog you want to represent… if you want your blog to technical then write about technical stuffs write about Windows Vista or Firefox, or about new gadgets and newly discovered technologies or a gaming blog then write about new releases of games new, cheats, walkthroughs and such on the hottest consoles on the market such as Wii, PS3, PS2, Xbox 360,Nintendo DS, PSP and such.

And then focus on making people come to your site and read your articles which is better than earning money through blogging. I was asked a question how to earn through blogs, well, based on my experience I started blogging through Payperpost, Blogsvertise , which are good for startup bloggers (but remember your blogsite must have at least 10 posts or more to be accepted) and Sponsoredreviews. Check these sites out if you get accepted you can earn as much as $10-20 per post.

Aside from that getting a break by being asked to blog at Xboxdream, PCExtreme, Gadzooki, and Blog-Tutorials which has been a steady flow income and I’m thankful for that.

Earning through blogging is very hard and may take a while if you don’t have the commitment and time, you won’t last a month just blogging for a living… after all success doesn’t come overnight. I wanted to quit blogging dozens of times because I wasn’t earning enough to live a normal life… hehehe…there are lots of ways to earn via blogging… here are some on them.

So here are the options you can choose to earn via blogging
Payperpost
blogsvertise
Sponsoredreviews
Blogtoprofit

Aside from blogging you can earn via Affiliates and Ads
Google Adsense and referrals
Text-link Ads
Amazon Affiliates

or you can have a blogging career by applying at these sites
Problogger Job Board
Weekly Bloggers for Hire at bloggerjobs.biz
Facebook Bloggers at bloggerjobs.biz
IT Bloggers at bloggerjobs.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics
 
q a
Search Engine Submission - AddMe ss_blog_claim=df49c5b5d71883b2fa006e687202013d ss_blog_claim=df49c5b5d71883b2fa006e687202013d